COVID-19: Important Announcement for Enrolled Families Regarding the 2020 Summer Camp Season
Dear Beauty & Brains/Game Changers Families,
We hope you all are staying well during these uncertain times. As the camp season soon approaches we are all left wondering ”Will summer camp happen this year?” Unfortunately, as of today, we are still uncertain. State officials have indicated that they may have an answer on or before May 15, 2020.
We know that kids are yearning for in-person connection, fun and learning. Therefore, we are attempting to hold out and not yet give up hope on a 2020 camp season. However, we also have to be realistic. We are fully aware that we may have to cancel and reschedule some of the camp sessions. We’ll also have to make sure we implement new policies and procedures to keep our campers and staff...safe and healthy this summer. Ultimately, there will most likely be major adjustments to our 2020 summer camp season and model.
When will we know? We are waiting on the official decision and guidelines from state officials and the Vestavia Hills Civic Center. Regardless, we’ll send out an update on Wednesday, May 20, 2020. The update will confirm the following:
1) Whether or not our 2020 camp session will proceed as previously planned.
2) Any guidelines, policies and procedures updates in regards to COVID-19.
Refunds: In the event your camp session is cancelled a full refund will be offered and processed within 5-7 business days.
If and when we can open camps this summer, the design will be aligned with our values, your needs and newly emerging safety standards.